Want To Add Your Story?

I know you all have a school picture hidden in your drawer of a "bad hair day" that remains hidden for obvious reasons. We'd love to add your story to our site. Email me at: Jeanettespen@gmail.com and we'll add you on. For now, enjoy these other stories.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Our book

Well folks I finally have a copy of the book. The Canadian site was a little slower to get the book out than the States, and I finally locked my eyes on the finished product. I feel bad for the courier delivery guys who get to drop off the packages. They do not care what you received, they just want to get on their way. Well I snatched the package and ran to the nearest counter to rip it open. It was better than a delivery of my $8.00 glasses that I order every so often. So buddy was quickly on his way cause I didn't waste time with the chit chat. It has not sunk in that we have a book. Jo had her copy months ago. Lucky Author chicky. Anyway, it's a good day even though I have 2 kids home yacking in bed from the flu. Yuck!

1 comment:

  1. It was awesome to finally get to see it in person and read the story. It was really cute and of course the pictures were my favorite part. The little details were great, like her blue nail polish.

    ReplyDelete